2. The Web Site is intended for the use of persons over the age of 13. Those younger should not view or otherwise access the Web Site.
3. Users do not need to provide any personally identifiable information in order to view the public content on the Web Site. However, in order to use certain interactive features of the Web Site such as making public comments, you may be asked provide some sort of identification which is generally limited to name and email address. This information is used only to prevent abuse and will not be sold or given to third parties. Correspondingly, you should be careful of what personally identifiable information you post in the public areas of the Web Site. If you have done so inadvertently, please contact admin [at] zunenewssite.com to have it removed.
4. The operators of the Web Site collect log access information including IP addresses and browser access requests. This information is generally used in aggregate for traffic reports, error remediation, and entry page analysis. To improve the Web Site, the Web Site may offer cookies to the user’s browser. Some advertisers on the Web Site may also offer cookies for similar purposes. Acceptance of these is at the user’s discretion.
5. The Web Site may also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
6. The Web Site provides links to third party web sites as a convenience to you, but does not control these third party web sites and is not responsible for their privacy policies or the privacy policies of any web sites to which they in turn link.