Zune News Site

Latest News of Windows Phone Software and the Zune

 

Officials issue warning after frayed cord on phone charger causes Bartholomew County fire

Thursday 10 August 2017 @ 6:17 am

When crews arrived, flames were shooting through one of the windows. The fire caused between $50,000 and $70,000 in damages to the home. No one was injured. Officials believe the fire was caused by a frayed cord on a phone charger in the bedroom between …

[News Source]

Blogsphere: TechnoratiFeedsterBloglines
Bookmark: Del.icio.usSpurlFurlSimpyBlinkDigg
RSS feed for comments on this post







Ads