Zune News Site

Latest News of Windows Phone Software and the Zune

 

Microsoft’s Future Growth Will Come From Azure, Investors Are Missing This Opportunity

Tuesday 13 June 2017 @ 10:51 am

For instance, in 2017 Q3, revenue from Windows increased 4% (and 3% up in the trailing 9 months ending 31 March 2017), which in spite of this overall segment’s revenue falling 7% in the quarter, driven by a fall of its Surface and Phone revenue …

[News Source]

Blogsphere: TechnoratiFeedsterBloglines
Bookmark: Del.icio.usSpurlFurlSimpyBlinkDigg
RSS feed for comments on this post
 |  TrackBack URI for this post








Leave a Reply

Ads